Last Modified: July 9, 2021
This policy applies to information Company collects:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
Information Company Collections About You and How Company Collects It.
Company collects several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, age, birthday (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location, gender, ethnicity, race, national origin, age range, sexual orientation, interests, activities;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
Company collects this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- When you become a brand ambassador.
Information You Provide to Company
The information Company collects on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service. Company may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Company, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Information Company Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, Company may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information Company collects automatically may include personal information or Company may maintain it or associate it with personal information Company collects in other ways.
The technologies Company uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How Company Uses Your Information
Company uses information that Company collects about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide distributors and affiliates with information.
- To send emails to direct you where to buy products.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services Company offers or provide though it.
- In any other way Company may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Company may also use your information to contact you about Company’s own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
Company may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our distributors, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and service providers.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market products or services, such as Company marketing items, to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Company when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Company may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply Company’s Terms & Conditions and other agreements.
- If Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How Company Uses and Discloses Your Information
Company strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Company has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your information used by the Company or third parties to promote Company’s products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If Company has sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Company may not accommodate a request to change information if Company believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding Company’s use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding Company’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 715 Greenfield Street Wilmington, North Carolina 28401.
Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Although Company does our best to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.