Facilities Manager - Office & Grounds
TRU Colors is a state-of-the-art brewery (67-barrel system), recording studio, fitness center, and taproom that has hired active gang members (think Blood, Crip, & GD) to come together, stop violence, and unite people across the country; and it works!
We are not a warm and fuzzy nonprofit, rather a for-profit sustainable company with a strongly integrated social mission, scalable business model, proven team, and incredible partners to help us pull it off. Have your attention?
Working at TRU Colors means you better be good with TRU— Truth, Responsibility, and Unity. It also means you need to be what we call ‘Authentically Adaptive’— always be true to who you are, but respect and adapt to the environment you’re in. We’re doing something that has never been done, so get comfortable with change.
As Facilities Manager, you and your team will be responsible for the presentation and functionality of our property. This is no small task as our facility encompasses This includes both interior and exterior maintenance, repair, cleaning, supplies, and security.
The Facilities Manger will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Areas of responsibility
- Create a standardized maintenance schedule for facility upkeep and maintenance (i.e., yard maintenance, cleaning, filters, etc.)
- Train and manage or in house grounds team to ensure our building is presentable and all systems are functioning as they should
- Create a standardized daily security routine (i.e., secure entry points, camera & security systems, etc.)
- Train and manage security team around daily routine
- Train and manage office specialists (i.e., office supplies & equipment, office shipping needs, employee time clock etc.)
- 2+ Years of management experience
- Professional yard maintenance experience - commercial experience is a plus
- Professional property management experience
- Understanding of commercial building equipment (HVAC, plumbing, networks, etch)
- Construction experience